Integrity, Professionalism, Innovation, Team Work, Client Expectations, Quality Engineers
FG Consulting Engineers, LLC
848 El Dorado Drive
Fullerton, CA 92832
DUNS ID: 11801851
CAGE ID: 8ZXT2
SIC Code: 8711
CA SOS: 2021-09510142
State of California Small Business Certification: 2024243
P.O. Box 3393
Fullerton, CA 92834-3393
FG Consulting Engineers, LLC is a full-service electrical engineering firm founded in the City of Fullerton and officially formed in 2021. Our team of veteran engineers have over 40 years industry experience and are committed to providing our clients with customized solutions by detailed analysis and design specific to each project. We work directly with our clients person to person and give in person consultation. Schedule an appointment and come meet with us at our office in Fullerton. Our dedicated personnel also engage in working cohesively to promote value-added solutions with competitive pricing structures, specializing in electrical product installations, testing and commissioning, preventive maintenance, automation, and energy saving solutions. Our company was built by joint decision-making, agreed objectives and anticipated goals. Our primary goal is to exceed client expectations by our commitment to provide the highest level of service and to deliver outstanding results.
We are uncompromising in our integrity, honesty and fairness.
–Safety & Health–
We focus on keeping people safe and provide a healthy work environment.
We thrive on diversity and have created a diverse and collaborative work environment.
All views are welcomed. We encourage openness so that solutions are made.
We thrive on excellence. We are passionate about client satisfaction and doing our work right the first time.
We strive to build long-term relationships that are built on trust, mutual respect and collaboration.
We listen, learn, and seek out the best ideas. We work to continually improve.
Services Offered: Electrical Engineering
• Power System Studies using ETAP and SKM
• Emergency Power Generator Systems
• ARC Flash Studies
• Construction and Equipment Drawings
• Short Circuit Coordination/Analysis/Load Flow
• Water Treatment and Filtration Facilities
• Equipment Maintenance, Testing and Troubleshooting
• Protective Relay Programming
• Equipment Inspection and Certification
• SEL, GE Multilin, Basler and Beckwith Relays
• Expansion of Electrical Distribution Systems
• Offshore High Voltage Subsea Cable Installations
• Electrical Generation and Utility Parallel Controls
• High, Medium and Low Voltage Switchgear Designs
• Powerhouse Designs
• Hospital Power Systems & PLC Control
• Pipeline Pumping Stations
• Control and Instrumentation -Process Automation
• Auto CAD Drafting, Plan Check Drawings
• Aircraft Fuel Handling Facilities
• Switchgear and Relaying for Power Systems
• Troubleshooting Construction Management
• Electric Power Distribution Systems
• Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
• Crude Oil Dehydration/Separation Facilities
• Dranetz Monitoring Reports
• IntelliBid Electrical Bidding Software
• SureCount Takeoff Software
We maintain in-depth knowledge of all standards and codes to achieve full compliance, guiding our clients through advanced electrical engineering decisions. Innovative Electrical Design Services: Our design group provides custom electrical engineering solutions specific to each project from concept design through construction administration for power distribution, lighting, and generator systems. We are experts in the renovation and modernization of existing facilities. Engineered systems are designed to blend form and function with the architecture they serve. Coordination begins at the start of each project through completion. Additional services provided by this group include master planning, due diligence, and system commissioning with the careful selection of systems and equipment that benefit from both function and life cycle. Electrical Analytical Services: Our analytical group performs computer simulation of power systems and power system studies. Typical services include short circuit, load flow, voltage drop, coordination, and arc flash analysis. These studies aim to minimize the risk to personnel and equipment without sacrificing electrical power distribution reliability.